A professional home inspection gives you an independent, unbiased view of any problems or defects found. With this information, you will be able to make a sound, informed purchase decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home, inspection times and cost can vary. We recommend that you accompany your inspector during the inspection process, so you'll better understand your report. A complete and thorough analysis of all major systems and components in the home, the narrative report includes a clear description of what we've found, with any problem areas noted for your review.
Big Problems Don't Always Exhibit Big Symptoms
Considering that buying a house is one of the biggest investments you'll ever make, wouldn't you like to know that the home doesn't have any big surprises for you? This is where Priest Home Inspection can help. Because the same way a home is just more than four walls and a roof, the home inspection is more than simply running through a checklist. Our inspection goes beyond just an inspection by providing you technical information along with the very best in customer services and education. A better educated home buyer will be a better educated homeowner! A thorough home inspection will include the following:
- Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Electrical Systems
- Exterior (siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, grading, retaining walls, drainage, and other visible exterior–related components)
- Environmental Issues
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components)
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Structure and Framing Details